COOKIES ON THIS WEBSITE
Cookies are small text strings sent by the website and stored by your browser on your computer's hard disk. On our website we use
- • the so-called "technical" cookies, and
- • "tracking" cookies.
"Technical" cookies are used for the sole purpose of "carrying out the transmission of a communication on an electronic communications network, or insofar as this is strictly necessary to the provider of an information society service that has been explicitly requested by the contracting party or user to provide the said service". They are normally installed directly by the website owner or operator and are divided into:
- • Browsing or session cookies required for normal browsing and use of the website (such as to make a purchase or to logon to reserved areas);
- • Functionality cookies, which allow the user to browse based on a number of selected criteria (e.g. language, the product selected for purchase) in order to improve the browsing experience on our websites; these cookies are essentially persistent.
"Tracking" cookies collect information on the user's browsing habits in order to display adverts in line with his/her characteristics and interests. Also, these types of cookies can be listed according to the role they fulfil in:
- • Analitycs: these cookies are used to collect and analyze statistical information on accesses / visits to the website. In some cases , combined with other information such as credentials entered for access to restricted areas ( your e -mail address and password ), it can be used to profile the user (personal habits , sites visited , content downloaded, types of interactions , etc . ) .
- • Widgets: Are part of this category all those graphical components of a user interface of a program that has the purpose to facilitate the user interaction with the program itself. For example are the widgets facebook cookie , google +, twitter.
- • Advertising: These cookies are used for advertising within a site (i.e. Google )
- • Web beacons: These cookies are snippets of code that allow a website to transfer or collect information through the request for a graphic image. Websites can use them for different purposes, such as the use of website analysis, monitoring and reporting on advertising and personalization of advertising and content.
The use of such cookies requires the user's consent who, therefore, has the right to accept or refuse each such cookie from the tables below.
First-party cookies allow us to understand who has visited what pages, determine how often certain pages are visited, and identify areas of the website which have aroused the most interest, as well as allowing us to monitor use of the website in general.
For more information on cookies, to see what cookies have been set, and to learn how to manage and remove them, visit http://www.youronlinechoices.com/uk/your-ad-choices or http://www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies/index.html .
Third-party cookies are used to analyse sources of traffic and visitor’s behaviour and to control access and features of all bacelar.parutkin websites.
HOW TO MANAGE THE CONSENT FOR COOKIES
The user can also configure the browser to accept or reject all cookies, or choose which ones to install with his consent and those who refused.
Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, and allow most cookies to be controlled through the browser settings, even when the user is not obliged to accept them. Cookies can also be disabled by changing the browser settings, by following the steps required to configure these settings.
- Google Chrome
- • Click the Tools menu > Select Options > Click the Under the Hood tab > Click Settings in the "Privacy" section.
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0 and above
- • Select Internet Options... from the "Tools" menu > Click the Privacy tab > In Settings, select your choices > Click OK.
- • Select "Preferences" in the "Safari" menu > Click "Security" > Click "Always" to accept and store all cookies or click "Only from sites you navigate to" to prevent storing cookies from websites other than those that you have opened. Select this option to prevent the sponsors of the websites that you visit from storing cookies on your computer.
- Mozilla Firefox
- • Open the Tools menu > Select Options > Select the Privacy tab in the left window > Tick/untick the box corresponding to Accept cookies from sites > Click OK to save the changes.
For more information on cookies, to see what cookies have been set, and to learn how to manage and remove them, http://it.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aiuto:Cookie visit.